pewag prac chain
Strong stubs: The sensible partner for hands-on applications.
Grip element in starwave® technology.
- improved traction also on soft terrain
- suitable for heavy forestry machines
- excellent self-cleaning properties of the running mesh
- available in 2 strengths – 16mm and 18mm
Popis výrobkuWith the pewag prac chain, you will benefit from…
- …improved traction also on soft soil thanks to stubs with starwave® profile.
- …optimised grip and stability also with heavy forestry machinery on difficult terrain.
- …uninterrupted driving thanks to reliable self-cleaning properties of the wide chain mesh.
Depending on the product design, the prac chain range offers specific benefits:
- …16mm (ring 17mm) – the hands-on partner for reliable traction for medium to heavy forestry machines.
- …18mm (ring 17mm) – the hands-on partner for reliable traction for very heavy forestry machines.
pewag prac chain benefits
Reliable quality products thanks to traditional manufacturing methods impress with…
- …superior grip and improved stability thanks to tried-and-tested grip elements.
- …longer lifespan of the chain thanks to the pewag special steel TitanGrip® and the sophisticated hardening process.
- …optimised fit of the chain to the tyre. Adjustable elements make fitting the chain to the tyre quick and easy.
- …reliable self-cleaning properties of the chain when the machine moves.